August 21, 2015
Friday Five! 21/08/2015
In 1821 the crew of the Eliza Frances discovered Jarvis Island. With that in mind our theme this week is travel.
1. What’s the first place you remember travelling to?
2. What’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened to you while travelling?
3. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve seen while travelling?
4. What’s the furthest place from home you’ve ever travelled?
5. Where is the next place you hope to travel?
Leave your answers in the comments below. There are no right or wrong answers but the best set, chosen by the editor, will get featured next week.
Want to suggest five questions? Email them in now!
These questions are purely for fun and do not form part of a survey.