- This event has passed.
Sligo Pride – The Rainbow Ball
23 April @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
Sligo Spring Pride presents the Rainbow Ball!
Sligo Pride Rainbow Ball aims to be a night of fun and euphoria. The idea was to try and recreate the debs/ prom but to make it queer. Sligo Pride know not everyone had a chance to go as their true authentic selves so they have planned a big Queer Rainbow Ball.
Get your ticket here.
This evening will include a fabulous drag act, a 3 course meal followed by a D.J and dancing
This event aims to be as inclusive as possible and to do that we have ensured that:
– The building is accessible with ramps, disabled parking and bathrooms.
– A quiet room available to take a breather for anyone who might feel overwhelmed.
– Mood lighting and lower music volumes to help prevent sensory overload.
– A free online option will be available for people to attend remotely.
– Discounted ticket options available for anyone who feel that cannot attend for financial reasons.
– A clothes swap to be planned closer to the time to help you find the perfect outfit.
– And a makeup artist and hair stylist to be available on the day to help you look and feel your best
For more information, please email [email protected]
Note: This event is being held and organised by Sligo Pride.